The Cordele Animal Shelter has many opportunities for those who wish to volunteer including:
- Adoption – Greeter, counselor
- Socialization/Training – Working with dogs and cats
- Spay/Neuter – Must be a licensed Veterinarian
- Education – Developing programs, youth
- Financials – Deposits, Excel spreadsheet
- Housekeeping – Cleaning the animals, shelter, and etc.
- Fundraising – Special events, raising $
- Office – Phone calls, emails, screen applicants
- Marketing – Newsletter, publications
- Transportation – Transporting animals to various rescues
- Foster Parent – Foster a shelter animal
- Other – Dog Banks, Shelter Display, Cartridge recycling
For more information on becoming a volunteer with the Cordele Animal Shelter, CLICK HERE.